Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do! - Robert H. Schuller
Name your problem, and you name your possibility!
That's the message in Dr. Robert H. Schuller's bestseller, Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!
Dr. Schuller shows you how to build a positive self-image, no matter what your problem. Whether it's unemployment, poor health, loneliness, fear or anything else that blocks your success, you can turn your negative into a positive.
No matter how tough times get, you have the potential to achieve the best of life. Through Dr. Schuller's dynamic principles, you can learn:
- 4 ways to evaluate a new idea
- 10 commandments of possibility thinking
- 5 principles for putting problems in a proper perspective
- 18 principles of leadership
- 5 phases necessary for the faith to move mountains
- 5 ways to overcome a 'brownout' and prevent a burnout
- 25 action words to get you started and never let you quit
Sounds like a pretty solid book to me. Get yoru copy and start toughening up.